Electrical contractors with vision
As the preferred electrical contractors to an increasing number of large-scale industries across the North East and beyond, our customers appreciate our extensive range of reliable and responsive electrical services.
Whether you need an emergency call out to get your warehouse back up and running or routine servicing of equipment, you can expect our first-rate service and attention to detail – with work completed on budget and to deadline.
We regularly provide:
- 5-year electrical installation condition reports (EICR)
- PAT testing
- Cable installations
- New circuits
- Emergency lighting
- Electric vehicle charging point installation
- LED and smart lighting installations
- Energy-saving daylight harvesting
And because we consider what will benefit your business in the long-term, and understand the challenges you face in running an industrial space at maximum efficiency, we also provide:
- Free energy audits (link to energy services page) to show you how you can dramatically reduce your energy use and bills
- Free LED lighting surveys (link to LED page) that show the enormous return on investment (ROI) you can expect if you switch to energy-efficient lighting
- Help and support in accessing locally available funding
- Full health and safety compliance – our expert team of NICEIC qualified electricians have additional IPAF and PASMA certification to safely carry out every project from concept to completion
- Our own risk assessments, method statements, cherry pickers and scaffolding – one less thing for you to worry about
Ask us about our free energy audit
On average, we help our customers to reduce their lighting bills by up to 90%, and their overall energy consumption by 20% – 40%. And the good news is, many of our customers across the UK switch to LED and save money with no additional financial outlay. Want to know more?
Don’t delay – book one of our free energy audits today.